Angry Ape® Creative does accept guest posts and link submissions. Not all will be accepted. See the guidelines below. If you have questions please fill out the form.
The purpose of our blog(s) is to provide useful content to our readers. If your blog post does not provide value to our readers, we will be unable to accept it.
Our target audience is business owners, startups, individuals needing design and marketing help, marketing professionals, graphic designers, or anyone interested in similar fields. Make sure your guest post is geared toward our target audience.
Please read some of our current blog posts to get an idea of the type of content and the style we are looking for. Not all submissions will be accepted.
General Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Aim for 1,000 to 4,000 words. Our average posts are 1,500 words.
- The minimum word count we will accept is 600 words
- Do not add fluff just increase the word count
- We only accept quality content
- All content must be well-written, useful, unique, and contain solid content.
- All content should add value. (if someone else said it better, link to their article or content instead of just rewriting it)
- Include fresh content that is not found on the web elsewhere.
- No copied or spun content will be accepted.
- No AI content – if you use AI to assist your writing, but had better change it enough so that it is your own
- All content must be original, meaning it has not been published anywhere else on the Internet, including your own blog. (We will check for originality before posting)
- Write content in the U.S. English language using.
- If you research information, provide links to the reference material.
- Keep paragraphs short to around three sentences or less.
- Do not link to spam or affiliate websites.
- Aim for a minimum of 4 links – all of which benefit the reader in some way.
- Linking to other valuable content or sites is encouraged
- Use keywords to link to other sites (not just “Click Here” links, ex: Content Marketing, Landscape Photography)
- Do not include links to poor quality pages. Only link to reputable sites. Any links to poor quality sites will be deleted. Our goal is to give our readers the best information possible and not just work the SEO.
- Promotional language or advertisements will not be accepted.
Publishing and Content Rights Information
- Once submitted and approved, all content becomes the property of Angry Ape Creative®.
- Content may not be posted or used elsewhere once submitted and approved. (links to and promotion of the submitted content are acceptable and encouraged)
- Once accepted and approved, the blog post will be published within approximately 30 days. You will receive an email with a link to the published article once added to our blog.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the content at any time.